Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Вакансия компании Grid Dynamics https://www.griddynamics.com/
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to develop Big Data Platform for world leading online advertising company.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, architects, and managers.
- Develop data warehouse for Data Science department and production subsystems: hundreds of servers, more than 10 PetaBytes of data.
- Participate in design, development, delivery of:
— data pipelines and complex analytical jobs;
— data quality monitoring and alerting;
— framework for machine learning;
— fraud detection, classification and prediction algorithms.
- Develop and support in-house tools helping Data Engineering and Data Science teams
- Investigation and resolution of performance and stability issues in production systems.
- Collaboration with customer’s data science and engineering teams, Product Owners, IT, etc.
- Strong knowledge of core Python: data structures, IO, networking. Hands-on experience of commercial development of any backend projects from 2 years.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English.
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts.
- Linux hands-on experience.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Hadoop and other Big Data stacks: Hadoop MR, Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Java and/or Scala.
- Experience with Airflow, Luigi
- Experience with Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on AWS.
Страница вакансии: https://hh.ru/vacancy/20581272